The begining of summer


It has been a rather strange weather, not something we are used to have this time of year. Incredible heat during the day, frightening storms in the evening.

I don`t think I can remember a time when dressing up was such a diffcult task.

Oh decisions, decisions, decisions!

I used to think that dressing up is fun and you can do it anytime anywhere. You are never too upset or too tired to try a new pair of shoes. But now having to reach every morning the other part of the town, where I swear if you`d go 5 m further, you would fall out of the face of the earth, has made me change drastically my morning ritual.

If I used have about 30 minutes in the morning to think of what I will be wearing to work that day, now my brain can only resonate to T-shirts and jeans, and really I am kinda over it. So instead of scrambling in the morning, every Morning, I started putting together some outfits, based on what I have in my closet, and try to stick to those as often as I can. Who know maybe you find a little bit of inspiration.

This week`s topic...how to dress through bipolar weather.

It is no secret I am a big fan of the Jumpsuit. It`s cool it`s versatile it`s easy to put an outfit around it.


When in doubt wear a dress... to paraphrase an old saying. 

Pants can never let you down...Well maybe only after you ate a lot and they don`t fit and you start crying. 

What are your remedies for the mroning when you don`t feel like dressing up?
Bisous,
Adina

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you dear.. weather sometimes trick our fashion ensemble for the day. I agree with your style picks for the bipolar weather. ;) have a nice day though! ;)


    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete