Today we love...Lulu Guinness

I am no bag maniac, that's for sure, just because to me there are only two kind of bags: A bag and THE bag.
There is no in between, and Lulu Guinness is definitely in the second category.

I discovered her during my internship at Jaeger London, when one of my colleagues left to join Lulu's team.
I must confess I was a little bit jealous since...seriously did you not see her clutches?! They are exactly like me: fun and quirky ( said no one ever! ).



Fun fact: She is well-known for her signature lips, which were the inspiration for her famous clutches.

I'll leave you with some of my favorite items from her collection:



You can find all these bags, and more, at www.luluguiness.com .


How stupidly amazing are her clutches?! I simply adore them!


PS. All images are property of www.luluguiness.com










No comments:

Post a Comment